- Support in the design and implementation of elements integrating the magnetic railway to existing infrastructure ( eg. New turnouts, and fastening elements to enable two types of rolling stock, magnetic and conventional trains)
- Evaluation and verification of R&D projects, in particular those related to the integration of the magnetic rail system with conventional rails.
- Participation in group project meetings.
- Preparing project premises and subsequent verifications.
- Higher technical education (master’s degree in engineering, preferred doctorate) in the field of mechanics and machine design, civil engineering, railway transport, or other related fields.
- A minimum of ten years experience in the design of railway track elements.
- Experience in designing railway turnouts.
- General knowledge of railway infrastructure elements and certification processes.
- Knowledge of standards and norms in designing railway infrastructure.
- Observance of current industry trends in the railway market.
- Fluent knowledge of Polish, speaking and writing.
- Proficient in English.
- Experience in servicing and maintaining railway infrastructure.
- Adept at the SolidWorks program (current version SW 2019).
- Experience with Autodesk Civil, or Bentley MicroStation.
- Other foreign languages (preferably German, or French).
- Drivers license.
What we are offering:
- Full-time employment contract for 30 months, with the opportunity to extend.
- Work at the only company in Poland in the hyperloop market and magnetic technology.
- Participation in the product development process, from concept to certification.
- Working on projects with a positive impact on society and the environment.
- Work with a young interdisciplinary team.
- The opportunity to achieve your professional pursuits.
About Hyper PolandHyper Poland is a world-leading company working on the inspired magnetic rail hyperloop system. Since 2016 the Hyper Poland team has received many awards, in Los Angeles, Dubai, and elsewhere, in competitions related to vehicles and transportation infrastructure. The main office is located in Warsaw, Poland.
For those interested we would ask that you send a cover letter and CV to our address firstname.lastname@example.org before July 12, 2019 or apply via form